Dear Pitney Bowes Shipping API Developer,
One of the subsystems which supports the Shipping API system will be undergoing maintenance operations which is expected to have a minor impact on the Shipping API system.
• Start date and time: July 14, 2018 at 8:00 AM ET
• End date and time: July 14, 2018 at 11:00 PM ET
• Total maintenance window: 15.00 hours
There will be no impact to normal Shipping API operations (create labels, check rates, verify addresses, etc.) however, this maintenance will affect the following:
1. Regenerate Developer API Key and Secret: This will not be available during the Maintenance Window.
2. Create new Developer Account: During the maintenance window, new Shipping API Developer accounts requested through the Developer Portal will not be available for use until after the maintenance window completes. At the completion of the process, an introductory email will be sent.
3. Upgrade Developer Account from Sandbox to Production: During the maintenance window, requests to "upgrade" a Developer Account from Sandbox to Production will be delayed until after the maintenance window completes.
If you encounter any other issue with the Shipping API Production or Sandbox environments, please contact the Shipping API Support Team at shippingAPISupport@pb.com
Pitney Bowes performs scheduled maintenance on an ongoing basis to help you maximize your shipping API solutions. Thank you for your continued partnership with Pitney Bowes.
The Shipping API TeamShippingAPISupport@pb.com